With just days to go until the Formula E cars take to the streets of Beijing for Round 1 of the 2015/16 season, it’s time to talk pre-season predictions! And who better to ask than ITV’s own first on the scene, pit lane reporter… Nicki Shields!
I was lucky enough to catch up with Nicki and put my 10 prediction questions to her; as well as find out her standout moments from the first ever Formula E Championship.
We started off all in!…
So that’s Nicki’s predictions for Season 2, how about yours?…
- Who will win the 2015/16 Championship?
- Who will be the winner of Round 1 in Beijing?
- How many different winners will we have in Formula E this year?
- Will Team Trulli start the first race?
- Who will score more points at Mahindra, Bruno Senna or Nick Heidfeld?
- What will be the success story of the season?
- Will one team run away with the Constructors Championship, having got their powertrain spot on?
- How many times will Jacques Villeneuve out-qualify Stephane Sarrazin?
- Who will come out on top at DS Virgin Racing? Sam Bird or Jean-Eric Vergne?
- Will the 2015/16 Championship be decided at the final round in London?
Feel free to leave your answers to the above questions in the comments below, or send them to FormulaEDiary on twitter where you can also join us live for the Beijing ePrix this Saturday!
#BeijingePrix #FormulaE #DriveTheFuture
by Tom Clancy @Retro_F1